We intermediate when purchasing and selling securities at Macedonian Stock Exchange
Office hours for trading with securities
every business day from 09:00 to 13:00
- Why investing in securities?Possible high profit, low interest rates of bank deposits, possible diversification of the risk from investing
- How to invest in securities?By concluding a Contract on brokerage, which is signed only once, clients can issue orders for purchase and sale of securities
- SimpleSimple procedure for purchase and sale of securities at the premises of the Brokerage house or by fax
- Regular update onCurrent price movements of securities on the market; Every information published on companies which are active on Macedonian stock exchange; Transactions on your account; Current balance of your portfolio of securities.
- Why should you trust our brokers?Long time experience – equal to the experience of Macedonian Stock exchange; Efficient and prompt realization of your orders; Your personal broker regularly informs you on the movements on the market and advises you on the choice of investments.
- AdvisingWe advise you on your choice of investment, status on your portfolio, we inform you on the current prices of the securities;
- PurchaseWhen purchasing securities the client makes advanced payment of the funds necessary for the purchase of securities, including the commission, on the client account of Eurostandard Bank AD Skopje with the National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia No. 100000070037052 with the following purpose of order: “ for purchase of securities for the client No.”
- SaleWhen selling the securities, the amount necessary for commission is deducted from the value of sold securities and the net value is paid in on the client’s transaction account on the third business day since the day when transaction was concluded (T+3)
In line with Article 94 of the Law on securities, the Bank provides the following services in terms of securities:
a) purchases and sells securities upon order and for account of the Client;
b) purchases and sells securities on its behalf and for its account;
c) manages the portfolio of securities upon order and for account of an individual client;
d) makes transactions and performs activities for account of the issuer of the securities which are necessary for successful public offering of the securities, without having an obligation to buy out the unsold securities;
e) makes transactions and performs activities for account of the issuer of the securities which are necessary for successful public offering of the securities, with an obligation to buy out the unsold securities;
f) provides admission of securities;
g) provides investment counseling;
h) makes transactions and performs activities for account of a third party necessary for undertaking a joint stock company in line with the Law on undertaking joint stock companies;
i) stores securities which includes opening and keeping accounts for securities on its behalf and for account of clients at the depositor, opening and keeping accounts for securities for its clients that are not owners of the specific securities, and for account of their clients and other services upon clients’ orders (repayment of matured receivables from issuers based on matured securities, interest and dividend for account of the owners of those securities, notifications on shareholders assemblies and representation at assemblies, payment of tax liabilities of the client based on securities which are in client’s possession and other);
j) receives and transfers orders for purchase and sale of securities on foreign markets of securities;
k) provides other services for issuers of securities.