Desired amount 30.000 den.
Number of months 12Interest rate
7.26 %Monthly annuity
6.342Total to be paid off
TCR of 0 %.
*The amount of TCR is influenced by the repayment time limit, amount of credit, amount of costs included in calculation of TCR, capitalized interest and amount of nominal interest rate.
Summer or winter holiday, cruising and advanture, with tourist credit you can choose your favorite destination and fulfill your dreams
- Up to 90,000 denars Possible credit in amount of 90.000 denars without guarantors.
- Up to 150,000 denars Possible credit in amount of 150.000 denars with 1 guarantor.
- Flexible repayment According to your wishes and financial abilities you can pay off this credit in 12, 24 or 36 months.
- Easy applicationIn all branch offices of Eurostandard Bank.
- All tourist agencies Tourist credit is designed for types of traveling organized by any tourist agency.
- Мaestrо® - debit card Free of charge Maestro Debit card when applying for Tourist credit.
- Amount: within the amount of the pro-invoice by the tourist agency, maximum 150,000 MKD;
- Repayment period: up to 36 months, equal monthly annuities;
- Interest rate: the initial interest rate amounts to 10.5% per annum. It is variable and changeable according to the changes in the referent interest rate published by www.nbrm.mk and after half a year (June 30th and December 31st) it increases by 8%, however not less than 10.5,25% per annum and not more than the legal interest rate on arrears. The adjustment of the interest rate is made twice upon every semester (half a year);
- Default interest within the rate of legal default interest;
- Fee: 1,5% fixed, minimum 500,00 MKD one-off when credit is disbursed, 250,00 MKD application costs.
- Credit worthy individual with regular labor relation or pensioner who collects pension on the Bank’s transaction account.
- The Bank reserves the right to ask for additional documentation in order to prove the authenticity of the submitted credit application.
- Annuities mature the last calendar day of the month.
- Monthly annuities can't be higher than 1/3rd of the salary of credit beneficiary and co-credit beneficiary