Desired amount 30.000 den.
Number of months 12Interest rate
7.26 %Monthly annuity
6.342Total to be paid off
SVТ prej 7.822 %.
*The amount of TCR is influenced by the repayment time limit, amount of credit, amount of costs included in calculation of TCR, capitalized interest and amount of nominal interest rate.
Standard consumer credit in amount of 800,000 denars, is an excellent opportunity to enjoy shopping without having any limits. The credit can be used for refinancing credits with other banks.
You can apply for standard consumer credit with 2 (two) guarantors, for amount, time limit and repayment method which only suits you.
- Up to 7 years repayment period According to your wishes and abilities you can pay off this credit in 48, 60 or 84 months;
- Up to 800,000 denars Possible credit in amount of 800.000 denars, with two guarantors;
- Refinancing Possible free of charge credit or card refinancing;
- Maestro – debit card Free of charge maestro debit card
- Quick disbursement After the credit has been extended, your funds are transferred to your transaction account
- Maximum amount - 800.000 denars, depending on the credit worthiness;
- Repayment time limit – 7 years (84 equal monthly annuities);
- Interest rate: the initial interest rate amounts to 11% per annum. It is variable and changeable according to the changes in the referent interest rate published by www.nbrm.mk and after half a year (June 30th and December 31st) it increases by 8%, however not less than 11% per annum and not more than the legal interest on arrears. The adjustment of the interest rate is made twice upon every semester (half a year);
- Default interest: as the legally proscribed interest rate:
- Fees: up to 2% fixed, in advance, for credit management, minimum 1.000 MKD, 250,00 MKD application costs
- Bill of Exchange with B/E statement, signed by the Credit beneficiary and 2 (two) guarantors
- Citizens of the Republic of Macedonia
- Credit beneficiaries and guarantors for credits in Eurostandard Bank can’t apply for credit guarantors
- Net salaries of the credit applicant or guarantor mustn’t be smaller than 10.000 MKD
- Employees of private companies to submit copies of M-1 M-2 forms and summary on the last 3 month salaries, certified by Revenue Board Office and current account of the company issued by the Central Register.
- Attached to the application to submit copies of identification documents of the credit applicant.
- The Bank reserves the right to ask for additional documentation in order to prove the authenticity of the submitted credit application.
- Annuities mature the last calendar day of the month.
- Monthly annuities can't be higher than 1/3rd of the salary of credit beneficiary and co-credit beneficiary