Desired amount 30.000 den.
Number of months 12Interest rate
7.26 %Monthly annuity
6.342Total to be paid off
TCR of 7.822 %.
*The amount of TCR is influenced by the repayment time limit, amount of credit, amount of costs included in calculation of TCR, capitalized interest and amount of nominal interest rate.
Instant consumer credit of Eurostandard Bank is quick and simple solution for financing all your needs.You can apply for INSTANT consumer credit without guarantors for amount, time limit and repayment method that only suits you.
You can apply for instant consumer credit without guarantors, for amount, time limit and repayment method that only suits you.
- Easy application In all branch offices of Eurostandard Bank;
- Quick Collection After the credit is extended, you can immediately collect the funds on your transaction account;
- 12 and 24 Months According to your wishes and abilities you can pay off this credit in 12 or 24 months;
- Up To 60,000 denars Possible credit in amount of 60.000 denars without guarantors;
- Maestro – Debit Card Free of charge Maestro Debit card;
- Maximum amount - 600.000 denars, depending on the credit worthiness;
- Repayment time limit – 24 equal monthly annuities;
- Interest rate: the initial interest rate amounts to 11,25% per annum. It is variable and changeable according to the changes of the referent interest rate published by www.nbrm.mk and after half a year (June 30th and December 31st) it increases by approximately 8%, however not less than 11,25% per annum and not more than the legal interest on arrears. The adjustment of the interest rate is made twice upon every semester (half a year);
- Default interest: as the legally proscribed default interest rate;
- Fees: up to 2% fixed, in advance, for credit management, minimum 1.000 MKD
- Citizens of the Republic of Macedonia
- Credit beneficiaries and guarantors for credits in Eurostandard Bank can’t apply for credit guarantors
- Net salaries of the credit applicant or guarantor mustn’t be smaller than 10.000 MKD
- Employees of private companies to submit copies of M-1 M-2 forms and summary on the last 3 month salaries, certified by Revenue Board Office and current account of the company issued by the Central Register.
- Attached to the application to submit copies of identification documents of the credit applicant.
- The Bank reserves the right to ask for additional documentation in order to prove the authenticity of the submitted credit application.
- Annuities mature the last calendar day of the month.
- Monthly annuities can't be higher than 1/3rd of the salary of credit beneficiary and co-credit beneficiary